In addition to transforming your resume (and cover letter) from higher ed to corporate language, we often get asked where to start with regard to finding open positions. Here we share key sites or resources that we have found helpful. Bookmark this blog because we’ll come back to it and update as we learn of other great resources for positions. We’ve categorized as best as we can but we’re not familiar with all of these companies so feel free to let us know if we missed something.
Remote Work Junkie Top 100 Companies Hiring Remotely
- Association of Talent Development Job Bank – this is the key location to discover learning and development positions
Human Resources Jobs
Non Profit/ Purpose Driven
Ed Adjacent/Ed Tech
We often get asked how to know if a company is “good” — the list of GSV’s Top 150 EdTech companies is a great resource.
- On Ramps
- Remote jobs
- Expatriates of Student Affairs Jobs by Job Sites
Education-Focused Venture Capital Portfolio Jobs Boards
Other Useful Resources
- Join the EDU Pivoters LinkedIn Group
- Follow Jeff Patterson on LinkedIn
- Join the Expatriates of Student Affairs Facebook Group
Access our ever-growing list of 100+ EdTech companies in higher education and K-12 by requesting access to the google doc here. Bookmark this doc because we’ll be adding to it on an ongoing basis. This will also subscribe you to our website where you’ll receive updates about our podcast and new blog posts.